Friday, September 2, 2011

Our Homeschool Day Part II

According to the curriculum's I have chosen, to go through a years worth of Math, we need to do 4 lessons per week. Science is 3 lessons per week. I have determined accordingly with our other subjects.  Because we can pick and choose between 3-4 subjects a day, I came up with this little chart to help me stay accountable. It's also a way that Jason and I can communicate in case he decides he wants to hang with the boys and do some formal schooling. He can look at this chart and see what holes need to be filled for the current week.

It's hanging in our pantry:)

 Here is what we did this morning between subjects...




I am often too quick to forget how good a little sunshine and fresh air is for the well-being of the household! I am not going to lie, this 700 degree weather has kept us indoors a little more. With the exception of swimming, of course!! It has been brutal.

Jason is cleaning up around the yard today to get ready for our Labor Day block party and the boys have been helping him.  That's another plus.



Have I mentioned that homeschooling has been such a blessing for us? Happy Labor Day!!

Our Homeschool Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a treat! Thank for stopping by:).